KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixers Exceeded my expectations!

I was a little nervous about this Kitchen Aid model based on the research in the Amazon and the internet of previous models in the range of 6 quarters. I have a K5SS and appreciate that I bought 25 years ago. It was never part of the machine (with all of its chips and cosmetic wear - it was a faithful Workhorse and one of my most valuable assets).

I was ready for a higher capacity, more performance and more aesthetically attractive mixes, so qL'UE has KP26M1XC (Süßholza). I'm glad I did.

The machine is a bit "harder, with a high level of complaints to the higher speeds, but I look forward to the strength and size.
This morning I KitchenAid Stand Mixer "test", with more than 600 gram (flour) batch of pizza dough, dough, that a high gluten flour 2 speed for 5 minutes. The sound of the cargo was not at all unpleasant and the spiral of dough hooks funzionetionmasse really professional mixers used esLLA school and at work.

I have more Quarts mis5 Kitchen Aid for cakes, muffins, éclair for cabbage, potato puree and cream and meringue. I have my bread dough exclusively in my large capacity Cuisinart food processors. Now I have a more powerful Kitchen Aid mixer, KitchenAid stand on faith, you can face the challenge of mass embers (Note: Do not use more than 8 cups BATCH NUMBER OF HIGH GLUTEN FLOUR PAN, flouror ALTRO HEAVY GRAIN FLOUR 12th CUP CAPACITY exclusively refers to any meal. In addition, the use of 2-course "if the dough. (Repeat this process for you 20-times more for an announcement of his team, especially if you have a spouse, child or in your room (s ) at home, the use of the machine.)

Caught in the excitement of this new machine, the Belle was inspired to purchase the pasta roller accessory based on der reviews on Amazon is fantastic, I am even sausage Stuff My order (which can be used to éclair? Me .. I wonder ..) In addition to my collection of accessories.

Currently, the facility that you use most often is the fragmentation used exclusively for the destruction of cheese for pizza and lasagna, EBS pans.

And the rule is a matt, slightly pearlized surface which complements very well the most responsible for my black appliances. A inattes Bonus of this color is dark KitchenAid stand mixer, the "dirt / flour / paste my KitchenAid stand mixer" spanking "clean after use. In the Middle Ages, I think, in my opinion difficult to recognize, KitchenAid stand mixer dirt on my white machine .

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น